Saturday, March 23, 2013

My sister's Baby Shower

2013 has has really started out as an amazing year. 
I am looking forward to everything that this year has to offer! 
 March 16th I hosted my sister, Tracey's baby shower with  my mom and sister Kim! It is so surreal to think that my little sister that I used to goof around with is married and having a baby! It is one of those "Circle of Life" moments that just sort of floored me. I am soooo proud of her and I can not wait to meet Luella. My husband Aaron made the cake for the shower.

I wanted to make my sister a custom rubber stamp that she could use for anything with my niece. I found these card "Thank you" cards at Target and then I stamped Luella in the lower left and I think it looks amazing!

We offer custom rubber stamps in our store: Custom Rubber Stamp.  I can work with you to design a custom stamp for your next project too!

Happy Crafting,
Jessica Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment